Weblog of MapleSEA Cass Guild - Oracle


Labels

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Skill Builds According to Grand Master Whister - I/L Mage

These skill builds have been written by Whister in the dead of the night and beautified by agrinomy. Do give feedback if you have any violent objections, improvements, etc and your message will be passed on.Currently only the Ice/Lightning and Priest is available.

Magician - Ice/Lightning Wizard - Ice/Lightning Mage

Magician

magician

Ice/Lightning Wizard

ilwizard

Ice/Lightning Mage

ilmage

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey agrin, the Element Amplification image is supposed to be Magic Composition. Element Amplification is a passive skill, it doesn't need triggering. It just automatically increases our magic attacks.

agrinomy said...

Ooooh. Ok. I'll change that over the weekend.

Thanks for spotting it though. It also means that all these months no one came to look at this page... Sob sob sob... Haha.

Unknown said...

Actually i did spot it quite a long time ago. I just keep forgetting to tell u when I see u in Maple. Plus, I havent been Mapling much these few mths. SO now there's this comment thing...I figured better comment here before I forget again.

ANyway, maybe those who visited the site also has the same situation as me. So don't be sad, agrin!