Weblog of MapleSEA Cass Guild - Oracle


Labels

Saturday, October 20, 2007

New Amoria Hair Salon Vandalised!

auntyhair1
auntyhair2
auntyhair3


Edit: It has come to my attention that readers that are non-native speakers of Singaporean or Malaysian English may not fully understand Mino's interview. Please, by no means reproduce Mino's standard of English for any Cambridge GCE A Levels exam, STPM exam, or any school English exam for that matter. Hence I have translated her interview in the most polite, Queen's English.

Mino: Is that stupid Caucasian crazy? He thinks that he is a big shot since he grew up eating potatoes (as opposed to rice)? He can go consume excretion! Serves him right to have all that manure on his main door. All my hairstyles are nice! I've seen the new hairstyle he gave Aoyuri. Looks like [insert appropriate expletive here] I can cut a better hairstyle blindfolded with my hands tied behind my back. I feel so sorry for her. Looks like a [insert another appropriate expletive] aunty. Let me tell you, these Caucasians think that are such big shots after coming to Maplesea.


What do you think of Yuri's new hairdo? Leave your comments!

7 comments:

- - Melody L's Productions - - said...

So auntie!!! Haha!! ^^

---IYaNdAoI

simon said...

Haha.., funny and cute yuri..
Great job from agrin the reporter..

Yvonne Lam said...

Wat a Ah ma hair... LOL
Yuri can go 4 "Ah Ma beuty contest" haha
So a lesson to every1, don ever try "Random" hairstyle...

Reanne said...

lol... SPECIAL~!!

Anonymous said...

Boohoo you all bully this cute little poor thing T_T ~

Maru Sze Ying said...

Maru : eh................ really anot o?

kajika : RANDOM COOL~!! I GET BLUE LION KING HAIRDO XD

Whiwhi said...

Kyu...Nice boombastic hair
waahahahahaha...