Weblog of MapleSEA Cass Guild - Oracle


Labels

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

It has been some time...

Hello all regular supporters of my blog. I know that it has been some time since I last updated the blog. I've got numerous requests from various people to continue what I used to do. I am currently very busy fighting real mobs in real life and this takes up quite a lot of my energy. I promise I'll get back to writing once all these dies down.

Thank you for all the various comments left too. Speaking of comments, the blog has somehow become an outlet for readers to vent their unhappiness with the world, judging from this suicidal note I got from this student that is left in the Parfum de Keshigomu post. I do hope she is okay. I'm sure she's a she. Only the females feel this way. She writes rather well too. Nice four liners. If the last words of the 2nd and 4th lines rhyme she'll have some nice poetry going on there...

Anyway, thank you all. I'll be back. Let me give out some ice-cream first...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Harlos! Glad that Agrin had updated this blog. I'm okay in my own world liaos. But then friendship came to interrupt my world. (LOLS!) I am "quite" good in English, but better in Chinese. I had a Chinese test (just a few days ago) and I got 80 marks for that. Dam happy. ^^

P.S: My real name is actually Melody and not Lynda. I use the name, "Lynda" 'cos Lynda is a better and a unique name??

-CuteLittleLynda-

Anonymous said...

Helloh All :D
Cuttiepie552 here :)
hope this blog is still active although Oracle is not so active as before (:
takecare all :D